|Location||Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa|
One of our long-standing clients in the Auditing Industry is currently looking for a Financial Risk Manager, based at their offices in Johannesburg.
The key purpose of the position involves helping our clients in the design and implementation of treasury, trading and risk systems, operating models, organizational structure, risk measurement and performance techniques.
Education and Experience Required:
- Experience of trading and risk system (Murex, Calypso, Front Arena, Riskwatch, Adaptiv, Mysis Summit, Quantum, ...) in a business or technological role
- Between 1 to 4 years treasury, trading, or risk management experience within a financial services environment
- Basic understanding of Basel II & III and topical risk management issues
- Basic understanding of financial markets, financial instruments, and current issues
- Relevant Masters (MCom / MSc) degree or Honours degree ideally supplemented by professional qualification (FRM/PRM/CFA).
Interested candidates can send their CV