|Location||Goodwood, Goodwood, South Africa|
We are industry leaders in the Debt Review space, and one of the top 5 large national debt review companies in SA, as voted by our industry peers and consumers, for the past 5 consecutive years. Our mission is to assist cash-strapped South African consumers achieve financial freedom.
We are looking for an energetic and customer centric Debt Review Proposal Administrator to join our vibrant admin team.
The criteria for the role includes:
- Matric with Math or Math Literacy
- Good communication skills and engaging telephonic manner.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a debt review administration environment is essential
- Fluent in English plus any other official language/s
- Excellent work ethic
The main job outputs includes, but is not limited to:
- Having the basic knowledge to establish if a consumer is over indebted.
- Capturing Certificate of Balance data compulsory to submit a proposal to all credit providers.
- Attending to counter proposals and any adjustment requests from the attorneys.
- Supporting role to PDA (money collecting) team, ensuring any adjustments are made in time to ensure successful collections.
- Overseeing the acceptance process and ensuring any proposal submitted is concluded with an acceptance.
- Budget queries / adjustments
- Understanding the time sensitive nature of all the steps in the debt review admin process, and complying with same
- General admin duties applicable to the role
On offer is a market related salary and the opportunity to be part of a winning team making a difference in the lives of ordinary South Africans every day.
Interested candidates can send their CV