|Location||Port Elizabeth, Port Elizabeth, South Africa|
Science & Engineering
We are looking for a Field Technician to join our PE team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Travelling to clients.
- Responsible for daily route planning.
- Install, maintain and repair equipment onsite
- Responsible to conduct weekly vehicle and tool checks.
- Responsible to ensure correct stock is on hand for installations and callouts.
- Configure Mikrotik and yealink equipment.
- Will be required to work with hands.
- Work with power tools.
- Ability to read installation directions and work aides.
- Communication skills.
- Problem-Solving skills.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, accurate and analytical.
- Must be able to prioritize effectively.
- Handle stress very well and work under pressure.
- Deadline orientated.
- Flexible with working hours. Availability to work shifts and afterhours – Overtime will be required.
- Computer literacy..
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- N+ or A+ certification will be advantageous.
- 1 year experience in cable/telecommunications
- Experience with Yealink phones and/or Mikrotik hardware will be advantageous.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES:
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and safe driving record.
Commencement date: As soon as possible.
Interested candidates can send their CV