|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
Accounting & Finance
The Facility Assistant will be responsible for the direct implementation of related activities in the facilities and community in the catchment area.
S/he will develop and/adapt guidelines for the implementation of Infection prevention and control activities in the Settlement.
Work Hours: 8
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
• Experience in assessments,
• Computer skill in MS word, MS Excel is an advantage.
• Must have a Diploma in Environmental Health Science, diploma in civil engineering or water engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
Associate Degree Level of Education
• Participating in research activities
• Compile and submit periodic activities reports.
• Must be registered with the Health Professionals Council.
• At least 3 years working experience as a health worker