|Location||Bellville, South Africa|
Computer & IT
Excel Specialist: Must possess the ability to use spreadsheets, graphing, tables,calculations, and automation efficiently to process large quantities of data relevant to business tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Assigning numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Working with management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
Advanced Excel Skills:
- Excel Worksheets
- Advanced Charting
- Advanced Formulae
- Tool Bars
- INDEX + MATCH
- Advanced conditional formatting
- PIVOT Tables & PIVOT Reporting
- VBA & Macros
- Data Tables, Simulations & solver
Interested candidates can send their CV