|Location||Boksburg, South Africa|
We are looking for an Event Manager.
The succesful candidates responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the planning,management and execution of events within an allocated budget and to act as the Team Leader when required.
- Valid driver’s license (code B)
- Own reliable transportation
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Grade 12 certificate (Matric) or equivalent
- Minimum of 18 months relevant working experience (with contactable references)
- Ability to be on their feet for extended periods of time & available over weekends
- Setup and breakdown of necessary equipment before and after the event
- Project/Event Management diploma or certificate will be an advantage.
- Experience in working with hand tools / carpentry an advantage.
o Prepare project budgets
o Conduct events within the allocated budget.
o Manage accounts for brand activations and Festivals to ensure all is according to brand CI
o Ensure communication, maintenance, and development of relationships with clients and suppliers (New Business Development and Customer Retention).
Competencies & Skills
- Excellent people skills (Work with staff on all levels)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Interested candidates can send their CVs