|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
An exciting career opportunity exists for Enrolled Nurses within the Johannesburg and surrounding areas.
The Enrolled Nurse is responsible for direct and/or indirect nursing care of a patient or group of patients and functions under the direct and/or indirect supervision of the Registered Nurse in accordance with hospital standards and policies.
As a Professional Practitioner, the incumbent is also responsible for and is held accountable for his/her own acts and omissions.
Nursing activities form part of a nursing regime that is planned and initiated by the Registered Nurse. The Enrolled Nurse will be responsible for the assessment and care of the needs of patients and will be responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of appropriate programmes of care, ensuring the delivery of high-quality care to patients/report potential/ actual risks identified, ensure all stock is well controlled and managed.
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council as an Enrolled Nurse.
- 1 - 5 Years working experience in same position
- Compliance with the SANC scope of practice for an Enrolled Nurse and all
applicable health care legislation
- Working experience in private healthcare or healthcare funding industry
will be advantageous.
- Relevant experience in the nursing discipline
- Capacity to implement and maintain standards of health practice
required from all accredited bodies and appropriate health legislation
- Computer Literacy essential.
- Fluent communication in English essential.
- Nursing standards
Interested candidates can send their CV