|Location||Port Elizabeth, South Africa|
|Street Address||Port Elizabeth|
Provide complete customer satisfaction in a polite and professional manner.
- Ensure proper communication between self, workshop staff (supervisor and controller) and customer.
- Ensure OHSACT requirements are met in all actions on company and client premises; maintains a safe work environment by verifying vehicle safety device operations, following standards and procedures and in general complying with legal regulation.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Perform high quality workmanship on material handling components as well as manufacturing of new parts.
- Operate lathes, milling machines, grinders, welders, etc in a safe, economic manner.
- Perform according to the required industry standards Matric, Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Trade test certificate (machinist, welding, fitter, boiler maker)
- Code 8 driver's licence (for field service technicians)
- Qualified welder, turner, machinist, fitter, boiler maker plus experience with forklifts or similar material handling minimum working experience of 5 years.
- Excellent work ethic – honest, reliable, hardworking, dedicated and takes pride in work carried out
- Highly developed prioritising and multi-tasking skills; strong sense of urgency; problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills with people at all levels in an organisation
- Dedication to service excellence in every aspect of work carried out; strong focus on attention to detail and accuracy
Interested candidates can send their CV