|Location||Kempton Park, South Africa|
|Street Address||Kempton Park|
We would like to hire an electrical Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for installing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from technical specification.
To perform in this role you need an electrical degree/diploma and experience in the field working on complex electrical systems.
- Installation of mini subs
- Install electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Electrical degree/ degree
- Able to sign COC.
- Experience working as an electrical Engineer – construction site work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, drawings and maintenance and repair knowledge.
Experience in multi storey buildings.
Interested candidates can send their CV