|Location||Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa|
Advertising & Marketing
Global business & leading producer requires a tech-savvy, experienced eCommerce Marketing Manager to develop and implement the eCommerce marketing strategy.
The successful candidate will act as the expert on eCommerce accounts and work effectively across teams, building formidable strategies and relationships to meet agreed business/project objectives.
This is a fast-changing role with evolving expectations – the successful applicant will not only know how eCommerce operates today but also help to shape its future. Reporting to the National Trade Marketing Manager: E-Commerce.
Key Performance Area:
- Together with the National Trade Marketing Manager - develop and accountable for strong, effective and targeted channel, platform, account and digital marketing plans.
- Develop execution guidelines for the eCommerce channel/platforms
- Identify key market insights (channel, platform and shopper) that will deliver compelling brand selling stories, tailored for key customers as appropriate. Ensure these are shared with sales teams and relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Analyse and evaluate performance against channel/platform metrics and provide recommendations and insights to the sales, brand and channel teams to improve performance and profitability.
- Embed and govern execution standards to key accounts and brand marketing teams and champion channel capability in relevant channel
- Develop eCommerce and digital marketing plans/campaigns and embed key principles across channel and sales teams
- Lead, support and equip the channel and Group Account team to deliver OTIF on plans
- Develop and manage the promotional calendar, including campaign development, execution and campaign effectiveness.
- Compile monthly performance trackers with prioritised and aligned corrective actions in place.
- Responsible for Content and Creative Asset Development for all eCommerce assets (digital shelf assets + campaigns).
- Build networks and form strong relationships with external agency networks and important accounts Share/coach digital marketing expertise to account, brand and channel teams
Interested candidates can send their CV