|Location||Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa|
Accounting & Finance
The University seeks to recruit applicants with requisite qualifications, skills and experience for the following posts
Process Engineer – Industrial Park Production Units (1 Post)
The Process Engineer is the leader of the production team responsible for designing, controlling and operating the chemical or biochemical processes and equipment used to turn raw materials into valuable products in the plant.
The successful applicant will initially work at the Sanitizer Production Unit but will be assigned to new/other production units as it becomes necessary.
Knowledge of Principles of Production Management or any leadership principles are essential
Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering/Applied Chemistry/Production/Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering or relevant equivalent
Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree
• Plans and controls production;
• Monitors Quality Assurance and Systems Management;
• Conducts Method Analysis;
• Organises workflow to meet specifications and deadlines;
• Manages interface with other functions that support the Personal Protective Equipment and Apparel Production plant and equipment.
He/she will be responsible for the efficient running and optimum utilization of production processes.
At least 2 years’ experience in a production/manufacturing environment