|Location||Pretoria, Benoni, South Africa|
Admin & Office
Our Company will expand entomological monitoring to guide programs focused on insecticide-treated mosquito nets and IRS and continue to assist PMI in reducing the burden of malaria through capacity building in 22 African countries where malaria is endemic.
They will coordinate closely with provincial government counterparts and oversee the activities of project field staff and seasonal spray teams
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
• Experience in regulatory and operational aspects of insecticide use and management is preferred. Demonstrated ability to work with a minimum of direction and supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to work both as a member of a team and as a team leader, with the ability to accept the inputs of other team members.
• Strong management and planning skills of project tasks and budgets.
• English language fluency will be required
• Bachelors Degree in Public or Community Health, Environmental Health, Entomology, or other relevant fields.
• Provide overall oversight, leadership, and management of project activities at district level. Work in collaboration with the malaria and IRS focal point persons at the District Health Office to manage the planning and coordination of the companies activities.
• At least two (2) years of relevant professional work experience, with significant amounts of experience directly in Vector Control and IRS Operations.