|Location||Ga-Rankuwa, Ga-Rankuwa, South Africa|
Admin & Office
Ref. No.: 21/366
THIS IS A RE-ADVERTISEMENT. THOSE WHO APPLIED PREVIOUSLY NEED NOT RE-APPLY AS THEIR APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
The Faculty of Economics and Finance has a permanent position of Departmental Administrator in the Department of Economics, Faculty of Economics at the Ga-Rankuwa Campus.
- A three (3) year relevant qualification in Office Managemeng, Administration, Secretarial or equivalent qualification.
- 3 Years administrative experience, preferably in an institution of higher learning.
- Performing secretarial functions during departmental meetings
- Departmental administration functions;
- Dealing with student queries and enquiries;
- Assist with compilation of reports, statistics and minutes;
- Co-ordinate HR actitivities withing the department;
- Co-ordinate examination actitivities;
- Financial administration;
- Handle departmental correspondence, communication and liason with stakeholders;
- Provide administrative support to the HOD and academic staff in the department;
- Assist with Open Days, marketing materials, prospectus, etc.;
- Manage and control resources in the department.
Knowledge and Skills
- Sound knowledge and experience of Ms Word, Ms Excel and Ms Powerpoint, ITS (Adapt IT), MIS;
- Basic financial management;
- Office management;
- Planning and organizing skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates can send their CV