|Location||Paarl, Paarl, South Africa|
Computer & IT
Our client, a values-driven, multi-faceted company based in the heart of the Winelands is looking for a detail orientated and highly skilled Data Capturer / Administrator to join their team.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Transfer of data to database in a timely and accurate manner.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Responsible for maintenance, storage, and backup of data according to Standard Operating Procedure.
- To capture information from hard copies to an electronic system.
- Ensure the timely submission of reports and other ad hoc reports to stakeholders.
- Work closely with the project team to develop site-level data analysis and presentation.
- Validates the quality of data captured by performing systems verifications and data validation routinely.
- Captures monthly data on monthly summary sheets.
- Performs data quality assurance and control measures and timely submission of reports.
- Review and make necessary corrections to data entered while generating error reports for feedback.
- Work closely with team members to perform many different administrative tasks such as word processing, filling out paperwork, and maintaining records and files.
- Matric / Grade 12 equivalent qualification
- A minimum of two years as a data capturer / administrator.
- Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Office and an accounting / database system.
- Ability to create and capture data on intermediate MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Training in data management will be an added advantage.
- Time management skills. Must be able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should have an eye for detail.
- Some of the work is repetitive, but accurate management of data is critical.
R12 000 – R15 000 (negotiable within this range, depending on qualification and experience).
Interested candidates can send their CV