|Location||Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa|
Computer & IT
We Are Hiring!!!
FrontierCo is looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing team!
The Position is based in Johannesburg
The desired incumbent should have the following competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Min 5 years’ experience in data analytics or an equivalent role. (Retail Industry preferred)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with ETL tools and data integration.
- 5 + years TSQL (DB design, Stored Procedure, views, triggers, and functions)
- Expertise in the use of SQL for large data sets.
- Demonstrated problem-solving capability.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Excellent communication skills in-person, over the phone and via email.
- Demonstrated capability to learn to use new, custom software and learn business processes.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and take on direct responsibility with a growing company.
- Ability to analyse data to identify deliverables, gaps, and inconsistencies.
- Database design, data modelling and Data Warehousing experience.
- Good understanding and knowledge of SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
- Microsoft D365 Business solutions (Business Central, LS) support experience and development in AL would be
a big bonus.
- Visual Studio (C# and VB) including SSDT environment.
- Azure: Data factory and cloud integration as well as DevOps practical experience.
- PowerBI practical skills with PowerPivot, Power Query, Tabular models. Proven track record with dashboards
design and paginated reports.
- SQL Server Reporting services – Experience in building reports.
- General financial knowledge (GL, AR, AP, and Inventory) is highly desirable.
- Various integration methodologies as well as designs. (Microsoft Data Factory, Web Services, Soap, XML, etc)
- Ecommerce solutions – WooCommerce, Magento as well as integrations
Interested candidates can send their CV