|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Street Address||Cape Town|
Our client, within the manufacturing industry, seeks to appoint a dynamic Customer Service Desk Coordinator to join their team based in Cape Town. The successful incumbent will be required to provide support to the helpdesk.
Job Duties Review of sales orders
- Review all sales orders raised on the system for: Accuracy Specifications are correct Feasibility of configuration of the quote All accessories necessary are included in the quote
- Should any changes be required to the quote arising from the above, edit the quote on the system and print out the revised pro forma invoice
- Send the revised po forma invoice to the customer for their acceptance and signature
- Follow up with the customer to ensure that the deposit is paid, per the payment terms on the pro forma invoice. Delivery dates and installations
- For all sales orders, liaise with the Warehouse Manager to ensure the availability of stock for that order
- In line with the company prescribed delivery cycles, and availability of stock, provide the customer in writing an expected delivery date/installation date for the sales order.
- Confirm with the installation administrator of the committed installation dates for the sales orders
- Where there are any changes to the committed delivery date to the customer for a sales order, either due to production issues or stock availability issues, liaise with the customer and inform them of the issues, and the revised delivery date for that sales order.
- With the approval of the National Sales Manager and Customer Support Desk Controller, may decide to provide the customer a further discount, due to the delay in the delivery of their order. Help desk for customers
- Create a helpdesk for customers and trade customers, where they can phone into, which will deal with queries on the status of their sales orders, including sales tools where necessary, quality issues after installation and repairs/NCR’s.
- Create a helpdesk for sales branches, where they can phone into, which will deal with queries on the status of their sales orders and sales tools where necessary. Printing of job cards/stickers
- Once the sales order has been reviewed as per above and finalised, then to print the job cards/stickers for each sales order
- Split the job cards/stickers into those that will be manufactured internally, and those that will be manufactured by an outsourced manufacturing supplier
- Daily, give the Planning Controller all the job cards/stickers printed that day, both for internally manufactured sales orders and outsourced manufactured sales orders. Job Requirements
- Must have a Diploma or Certificate or relevant industry qualification and experience
- Minimum 2 years product experience in a manufacturing or related environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to present, train and conduct effective workshops
- Good Planning and organization
Interested candidates can send their CV