|Location||Umhlanga, Umhlanga, South Africa|
Our client, within the Finance industry seeks a meticulous and well organised candidate to appoint in the role of Customer Contact Centre: Admin Support based in Umhlanga.
The successful candidate will ensure full support is given to the Sales Consultants regarding loan applications and client service. Key Duties Effective Sales Support to Sales Consultants
- Pull Consultant pipeline reports daily.
- Daily email follow-up with New Business and Valuations department.
- Capturing of complete application on Halo from ITC stage.
- Check client applications meet credit criteria and release to new business.
- Checking, sorting, and releasing documents to datastore on submission
- Send a list of documents outstanding, missing, or incomplete to consultants.
- Record client applications on the daily tracking sheet.
- Keep copies of applications and documentation for back up on client files.
- Follow up on Valuations.
- Return incomplete applications to consultants for follow up.
- Follow up on consultant and New Business queries.
- Assist consultant with queries and advise them of same via email should you not be able to assist.
- Perform deeds searches, consolidate bank statements where required, do principle. links and business ITC reports, observe agreed office hours.
- Consolidate bank statements
- Capture applications if a consultant is absent for a few days.
- Contribute to positive Branch Morale. Effective Client Liaison
- Follow up on registration queries if/when necessary.
- Check workflow for person dealing with application and contact.
- Liaise with clients and consultants when necessary or advised.
- Update Team Leader with consultant document submissions daily Adhoc duties
- Relieve the consultant when necessary.
- Assist Team Leader with preparation of month end figures and spreadsheets when necessary. Update consultant details. Job Requirements
- Matric, Certificate in Business Administration would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years Admin/Sales Support experience in Finance/Banking Industry
- Microsoft suite (Intermediate)
- Data Capturing essential
- Preferably bilingual
- Strong Admin skills
- Strong client service focus and good telephone etiquette
- Must be able to work under pressure.
Interested candidates can send their CV