|Location||Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa|
e.tv is South Africa’s biggest independent, free-to-air television channel. With over 16 million viewers, e.tv appeals to all races, ages and income groups and is the most viewed English language channel in the country. We are the destination of choice for local and international entertainment, a place where viewers can come together to set their imaginations free.
Job Functions Call Centre,Client Services,Sales
Industries Call Centre & Helpdesk,Media,Sales
The incumbent would be required to respond to, resolve and log all viewer correspondence, monitor transmission, source relevant information, and promote the eMedia brand through excellent customer service.
- Receiving incoming viewer calls and achieving an average call quality of at least 90%.
- Ad-hoc monitoring of transmission of OVHD channels in order to pro-actively identify and report transmission problems.
- Logging all viewer information on our Customer Relationship Management Software and achieving a logging quality of at least 90%.
- Achieving a response quality of at 85% on written platforms.
Maintain Customer Relationships
- Resolving and responding to customer queries, complaints, comments and suggestions.
- Providing advice to callers about Open View related issues.
- Promoting of the e and Open View brand names and loyalty to the channel through excellent service delivery.
A relevant school leaving certificate
A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Customer Service / Sales / Consumer Electronics (TV, Radio or Sound System) environment
Interested candidates can send their CV