|Location||Umhlanga, South Africa|
Our client within the finance industry seeks to appoint an experienced and suitably qualified Credit Analyst to join their team based in Umhlanga.
- Assess credit worthiness of applicants (mortgage and other credit products) through undertaking detailed risk assessment analysis.
- Ensure that procedures and decisions comply with credit policy, regulations, and best practice standards.
- Motivate and support decisions through the analysis of financial information such as bank statements, financial statements, and management accounts.
- Provide quality service to internal customers and liaise with other stakeholders within the company.
- Stay informed about the legal, compliance and market – risk-related issues involved in the approval of credit.
- Provide regular feedback on the submission of loan applications to management. Job Requirements
- B. Com Degree or relevant business degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Credit underwriting (mortgage lending)
- Attention to detail and strong proven credit/financial analytical skill including property valuations.
- Must be available immediately
Interested candidates can send their CV