|Location||East London, East London, South Africa|
|Street Address||East London|
To keep the mobile crane on site in good order and meet all legal compliance/statutory requirements.
- Ensuring implementation of safety and health policies and practices in line with company requirements and in compliance with legislation.
- Ensuring that all mobile crane and lifting operations are in line with the requirements of the company to meet all OHSE objectives.
- Ensuring all procedures, processes, and systems in use in undertaking fixed plant works are in line with company policy direction.
- Ensuring to control crane, lifts and other equipment using standard operating procedures.
- Ensuring that all tools and lifting equipment are well secured, in good order and available for use.
- Ensure that clarification is done before a task is completed
- Ensuring that sufficient planning is undertaken for all lined up tasks.
- Ensuring that all lifting operations are executed to the highest acceptable standards.
- Maintain workplace/Workshop at the highest acceptable standard.
- Ensure to maintain visual and radio contact with ground operators according to best practices and site safety regulations and respond to questions and respond to questions and instructions clearly and quickly.
- Ensuring that all tools and lifting equipment are well secured in correct places.
- Identification of innovative ways to lift safely.
Skills & Qualifications: –
- Craft certificate in Rigging
- Rigger should have good communication skills and possess excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Experience in rigging and mining equipment maintenance
- Member of EIZ
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.