|Location||Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa|
Admin & Office
Exciting opportunity for a Company Secretary/Administrator with at least 5 years minimum experience in a similar role. Ability to read legal documents will serve as
Key to the role but not limited too:
- Setting up organisational charter
- Ensuring folders are kept up to date
- Established a filing system
- Handling of Incorporation documents
- Ensuring relevant documents are updated
- Maintaining the safe custody of the company’s
MOI, incorporation documents and all agreements
- Assistance with the production of the annual report and filing of the annual return with CIPC
- Sound understanding of statutory and regulatory compliance requirements
- Sound understanding of international documents
- Ad-hoc administration task.
Extensive liaison with clients and internal staff.
Good communication skills, knowledge of secretarial corporate documents and
good administration skills essential.
Interested candidates can send their CV