|Location||Rosherville, Rosherville, South Africa|
- Relevant Commercial Degree or Supply Chain Qualification
- 5 years procurement experience, of which 2 should be in a management role.
- 2 years’ experience in Governance. Risk and Compliance (As added advantage)
Skills and Competencies
- Procurement skills and in-depth understanding of procurement processes (sourcing, contracting, negotiation, etc.) and how these can be effectively applied to ensure an effective controls environment.
- Strong communication skills (orally and writing skills as well as towards non finance audience), cross group collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership skills and decision making ability in an effective management style that allows management by influence in a virtual organization in balance with direct management.
- Sound understanding of commercial principles.
- Procurement operating philosophy knowledge.
- Procurement Service Management.
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Knowledge and understanding of the PPPFA and PFMA.
- Demonstrated experience in the design, implementation and monitoring of internal control, compliance and financial fraud investigation programs.
- Ability to influence negotiates, resolve conflicts, establish credibility, trust and partnership at all levels of the organization.
Provide Commercial Governance support to ERI management and the P&SCM function to ensure the delivery of best practice and client focused services consistent with the principals of good commercial governance which are linked to corporate objectives in Supply Chain.
- Implementation and monitoring governance policies and procedures
- Quality assurance
- Tender office management
- Management of employees
- Training and awareness
Interested candidates can send their CV