|Location||Belfast, South Africa|
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- GCC (Government Certificate of Competency) Legislation obtained: Legal Knowledge- Mine & Works
- Opencast mines & mining projects
- Registered with ECSA and SACEA will be advantageous
- 5 years’ experience in a Coal Mining Environment in a Section Engineer's capacity
- Project management experience
- Computer literacy and Presentation skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to plan, organize and lead.
- Think analytically, systematically and laterally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Valid medical certificate. (Red ticket).
- Have report writing and articulation of work skills
- Strong computer skills on Microsoft office.
Interested candidates can send their CV