|Location||Umhlanga, South Africa|
We have an opportunity for growth for a highly energetic individual, a good communicator and definitely a great team player to join our enthusiastic Collections Department in a Supervisor capacity. Work times are 08:00am – 16:30pm Monday to Thursday & Friday from 07:00am to 15:30pm alternate Saturday’s 08:00am – 13:00pm possibility of overtime dependent upon the company’s needs. Salary will be negotiated upon interview being successful. Contract to permanent based on performance.
Working as a Collections Supervisor:
- You will be involved in effectively managing and assisting Collection Agents with the day-to-day collections and business administration, to constructively manage productivity levels and performance outcomes to ensure successful results in the mitigation of debt.
- You will also have an understanding of recovery techniques and ensure that you coach and train your staff on these, to ensure procedures and regulations are adhered to at all times.
- You must enjoy being part of a team and working towards a common goal, furthermore the position is demanding and would require the ability to work under pressure at times and to work long hours as well overtime.
- You must also possess a responsible and reliable approach to their assigned duties, be flexible and have great planning and organising skills.
- Responsibility and accountability for the operational performance of the client areas and for exceeding targets of all required metrics
- Excellent leadership, people management, communication and influencing skills at a senior level
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to demonstrate been able to translate business strategy into day to day delivery
- Setting and reviewing Quality performance standards
- Setting and reviewing of organisational / productivity objectives in line with the commercial contract
- Grade 12 qualification or relevant tertiary qualification
- 3 years’ experience in Collections Call Centre
- Minimum 2 year supervisory experience
- Knowledge of NCA requirements pertaining to collections and credit control consolidated debtors system, together with a full understanding of Financial Services products and procedures
- Good understanding of credit recovery techniques
- Debt council Certificate would be an advantage.
- Matric is a minimum qualification
- Microsoft office [Excel / word / outlook] able to utilise formula’s accordingly
- Email etiquette
- Quick Learner
- Able to handle simultaneous tasks
- Analytical Problem Solver
- Customer service experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to efficiently execute reports
- Client Liaison skills
- Attention to detail
- Works well under pressure
Interested candidates can send their CVs