|Location||Illovo, Sandton, South Africa|
- Honours Degree Labour Relations/Law/Human Resources at NQF 8 with 480 Credits
Related Minimum Experience:
- 7 years’ experience in Industrial / Employee relations, at a senior professional or managerial level.
Skills and Competencies
o Honesty , Integrity, Creative, Empathetic , Assertive , Analytical , Attention to detail, Business acumen, resilient, confident, insightful, factual, trust, professionalism, credible, self-sufficient, convincing, congruent, observant, time management strategic thinker, proactive, influential, decisive.
o Team player and leader.
o Policy Framework, Advisory Service, Conflict resolution, Consultation, Facilitation, Project management, Draft individual / collective contract / agreement, Change management.
o Presentation, Interpersonal, Attention to detail, analytical, business acumen, persuasiveness, conscientious, communication.
- Attributes and Assessment
o Poor interpersonal, Non-assertive, lack of technical skills
o Written case studies to be completed under supervised conditions, after the interview, to demonstrate knowledge of the employee relations field and applicable legislation, analytical and logical thinking, report writing skills, problem solving, creativity and insight into human behaviour.
- Provide an expert resource for the management and resolution of conflict in the organisation.
- Position Eskom strategically to proactively respond to internal and labour and employee relations developments.
- Support the effective functioning of Eskom`s negotiation and participative structures.
- Ensure compliance with collective agreements.
- Support the maintenance of productive relationships between management, labour and employees.
- Maintain and Implement Eskom`s management and employee engagement model.
- Ensure HR Compliance during business restructuring and transformation.
- Conducting specialist training, research and benchmarking in all aspects of the employee relations field.
Interested candidates can send their CV