|Location||Durban, South Africa|
Maximising the potential of future world citizens.
The school currently has an opening in the Operations Department and is looking for a suitably qualified individual to join the LICS community in this role effective 1st September 2021.
- Artisan Skills (Plumbing/ Electrical skills)
- Basic record-keeping skills
- Operation and use of hand and modern power tools and equipment
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate the competence for assigned responsibilities
- Punctual, honest, and reliable
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to work alone and in a team situation to achieve specified standards
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing demands of the position
- Willing to undertake any required training
- Able to communicate, understand, and follow instructions
- Previous work experience in an international school would be preferable
- GCE 12 Qualification
- Trade test certificate (Artisan)
- Experience in a similar role
- Competitive package
- Accommodation provided