|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Soweto, South Africa|
Call Mr Molefe 0722241352
We are seeking an attentive and trustworthy caregiver to join our staff in providing excellent care to our clients. The caregiver will plan and follow a daily care schedule with clients, modify care plans as prescribed by medical professionals, and report on any new conditions or needs that may arise.
- Ensuring the client's home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You may also be expected to assist with some light housework.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Providing mobility assistance may be required, for example helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
- Transporting or escorting the client to medical and other appointments.
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs.
- A high school diploma is required.
- Further education may be beneficial.
- Job experience and CPR training may be necessary.
- A professional and friendly attitude.
- A willingness to work flexible hours, which may include night shifts.
Requirements * Minumun level of education: Grade 12 /N4 (Matric)
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No