|Location||Midrand, Midrand, South Africa|
Growing company, suppliers of Broadband Wireless Equipment & Services requires a Business Head who is strong in strategy & business development to drive the business forward.
Reporting to Cluster Director.
- Developing the strategy and business plans for the business unit, focusing on the achievement of the overall Cluster strategy and targets.
- Regular meeting with customers to ensure that strong business relationships exist and that customer needs are being met.
- Overall responsibility for Client Service delivery and Client Satisfaction.
- Drive Business development and Sales as a high priority to ensure sustainable and profitable growth.
- Remain at the forefront of technological developments to ensure that appropriate and relevant solutions can be presented to clients.
- Develop and nurture strategic relationships with both existing and new OEM’s and other product partners.
- Overall market Segment Financial Responsibility (Budget compilation and Profit & Loss Execution with specific emphasis on client profitability).
- Execution of Financial Authority within Published Limits of Authority.
- Accurately forecasting as per BU requirements.
- Managing Cash flow and Debtors.
- Ensuring accurate reporting and Business Unit reviews in line with the set standards, to ensure achievement of the business targets.
- Growing the business in line with the business strategy, business plans and growth targets to ensure that the business remains profitable and that P&L targets are met/over-achieved.
- Developing and Driving the people strategy.
- Create Collaboration between BU’s, Cluster and Group.
- Ensuring that the business attracts and retains appropriate skilled personnel necessary to achieve business objectives.
- Ensuring a strong culture of Compliance, Risk management and Governance permeates throughout the business. - Performing additional work outputs related to the role.
Interested candidates can send their CV