|Location||Durban, Durban, South Africa|
Our client within the manufacturing industry seeks to appoint an experienced and suitably qualified Business Support Manager to join their team based in Durban.
The successful incumbent will be required to support and develop the franchise base to maximize sales performance within the designated area of control.
To manage the franchisee in accordance with the relevant agreement terms in support of the global marketing and sales strategy. Job Duties Franchisee Management
- Developing a business plan in conjunction with the Franchisee.
- Determining annual franchisee budgets based on forecasts and sales potential.
- Overseeing the performance of Franchisees’ business plans and implementation of agreed strategies.
- Working with franchisees in the event of issues with payments and liaising with the finance department when required.
- Assisting and monitoring the sale of a Franchise to ensure a smooth transition to the new owner.
- Managing the franchisor and franchisee obligations as detailed in the Franchise Agreements.
- Monitoring the application of the organisation’s corporate identity as detailed in the Brand and CI document and take corrective action, as necessary.
- Attending to and resolving end-customer complaints and disputes efficiently and in keeping with the organisation’s ethos.
- Monitoring vital statistics and compiling monthly Franchisee sales reports for submission to management.
- Monitoring the activities of competitors (including advertising activity) and compiling regular reports.
- Liaising with production in the event of urgent or large orders.
- Troubleshooting as and when required.
- Conducting regular franchisee audits.
- Managing the franchisee’s obligations regarding affiliated Group companies.
- Managing commercial support and sales opportunities where appropriate.
- Supporting franchisees and staff with sales and proactive marketing regarding The Group companies and products. Sales and Marketing
- Ensuring franchisees are focusing on existing and/or new product ranges.
- Assisting in the sourcing of new Franchisees.
- Implementing the go-fetch strategy within the region to grow the commercial customer base and generate additional leads.
- Providing input into The Groups National Strategic Sales Objectives and taking responsibility for the implementation of all allocated activities.
- Providing input into the development of the annual advertising and marketing plan (levy, additional expenditure, requirements)
- Continuously developing knowledge of competitor activity and local market conditions.
- Making appropriate and innovative recommendations to drive the business growth and sustainability.
- Attending Trade Shows in an official capacity to meet and educate customers.
- Liaising with marketing department regarding trade shows, branding opportunities and showroom material.
- Proactively supporting, presenting, and selling in commercial/corporate markets. Training Management
- Planning roadshows for new/existing product launches.
- Conduct ongoing training of franchise owners and staff based on audit findings or general requirements.
- Planning and conducting all induction training for new franchisees.
- Conducting in-depth training on opposition products and marketing trends. Project Management
- Establishing timing plans and roll-out process for new projects.
- Defining inputs, activities, and outputs.
- Ensuring effective and efficient completion of projects.
- Effectively communicating and reporting of project progress against timing plans to affected staff and management.
- National Diploma or Degree in Marketing and Sales
- A minimum of 5 years’ Sales Management experience
- Thorough knowledge of all Sales and Marketing principles and practices.
- The ability to Manage and develop a profitable business unit.
- Working knowledge of customer service / franchisee management.
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to build relationships.
- Highly structured with the ability to follow tasks through to completion.
- Self-starter - has the ability to work unsupervised and manage own time and activities.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours.
Interested candidates can send their CV