|Location||Kempton Park, South Africa|
|Street Address||Kempton Park|
A challenging and exciting position exists for a suitably qualified business process/system design engineer in a well-established chemical factory in Chloorkop, Kempton Park.
Responsible to create a channel between Business (customer), Finance (customer) and IT (service provider) which will align business processes and IT systems. The CIE is responsible to ensure the use of best practice principles within the organization, support strategic development and assist with the implementation of projects.
The incumbent will ensure that business processes are optimized, documented and supported by policies, processes, and procedures. The incumbent will ensure that these are maintained to pro-actively and effectively identify and manage risk within the company.
- 5-10 years Experience in business processes and system designs
- Degree in Engineering or a similar Degree
- Computer literacy: Advanced Excel
- SAP ERP knowledge
- Excellent understanding of business processes and design
- Chemical or similar manufacturing background
- Knowledge of chemical or similar manufacturing technology.
Salary: R500k – R700K basic annual salary, highly negotiable depending on experience.
Interested candidates can send their CV