|Location||Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa|
• Reports to: General Manager
• Interacts with: Customers, staff, external stakeholders
• Scope of oversight/supervision: Parts, Service and After sales
• General Purpose of the Job: responsible for planning and overseeing new market initiatives for Power systems to include Whole goods(generators solar systems and accessories)
Interested candidates can apply
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate clearly with a range of people from diverse backgrounds
• Knowledge of business management skills (finance/accounting principles, human resources and project management)
• Strong attention to detail, and excellent time management skills
• A commitment to team-work and ability to develop creative ideas and transform them into practical reality.
• A relevant Diploma/Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
• Relevant course in Sales and Marketing/Financial Management an added advantage
b) Sourcing Solar Installation Equipment (panels, batteries, invertors) from reputable
c) Carrying out Bill of Quantities and customer quotations per customer requirements
d) Conducting Power Audits (load analysis)
e)Overseeing Installation and Commissioning of Solar Systems
. Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
. Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
. Planning and preparing presentations
. Market Intelligence-Carries out Market Intelligence using all possible means to determine competitor activities.
. Uses market intelligence information as determined above for strategic planning on customer visits.
. Writing reports
. Providing management with feedback
. Establishing and retaining contact with clients in order to obtain customer feedback regarding the quality and service of the company’s products.
. Assisting clients in resolving issues concerning products purchased or services rendered to them.
. Establishing good work relationship with clients to ensure increased patronage and revenue.
. Keeping abreast with relevant Dealer Principal technical programs and be conversant with current knowledge and trends in the industry.
. Carrying out any other duties as requested by your superior/s.
• At least 3-5 years proven experience in a similar role