|Location||Tongaat, South Africa|
Business Development Manager Required.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Own vehicle
- Valid passport
Experienced or Knowledgeable:
- In sales & marketing;
- In the IT and fibre industry;
- Grade 12
- Diploma in Business or Marketing Management
- 3 years experience gained in Electronic security solutions; IT infrastructure development and management
- 5 years experience as a Sales Manager
- The ability to create and maintain good relationships with clients
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be confident with the ability to self-manage activities, yet able to work very closely with international and local teams
Duties will include, but not limited to: -
- Research, identify, investigate and develop new business opportunities for the region
- Develop and maintain a “pipeline” of new opportunities for existing and potential products for the region
- Maintain a close relationship with new and current customers.
- Contact prospective customers using networking, referrals from current customers and professional organization meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Forecast and manage the sales for the region
- Develop and implement customer referral strategies in order to increase client satisfaction and growth. Nurture initial relationships and follow-up by support staff with new business prospects.
- Work with internal stakeholders in manufacturing, process development, project management etc. to facilitate successful proposal, negotiation and implementation of new business.
Interested candidates can send their CV