|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Street Address||Cape Town|
One of our clients , NPO Company based in Cape Town , is looking for a dynamic and self-motivated person who has proven experience in the FMCG sector. The person must have proper knowledge of a warehouse environment, and demonstrate that they can lead a team and manage the branch to achieve specific objectives.
Core Qualifications - Technical
▪ Bachelor’s degree / diploma in Management or similar, with a minimum of 5 years’ management experience.
▪ At least 5 years relevant supervisory experience.
▪ Strong administrative and inventory management also IR experience.
▪ Management experience within the FMCG, retail or wholesale environment is preferred.
▪ Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and standard office equipment and systems.
▪ Proven proficiency in inventory management software.
▪ Passion for working in NPO sector and making a difference.
▪ Ability to manage multiple projects with attention to detail, maintain focus on tasks and produce accurate work.
▪ Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Make presentations and develop reports as needed.
▪ Must be able to pass criminal background checks and credit reference.
▪ The highest level of personal integrity is essential.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with diverse stakeholders.
▪ Be a creative problem-solver with strong organisational, planning, anticipatory management skills, able to handle multiple priorities and effectively work with a diverse team.
Interested candidates can send their CV