|Location||Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa|
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the daily operations of the store and management of staff, overseeing the sales/showroom operations, client service and troubleshooting all escalated issues effectively.
duties and responsibilities:
- Sales and showroom - Drive turnover by upselling / training / pricing / ensuring stock is displayed as per standard.
- Client service - ensure high standard of client service and order management
- Cash Office – overseeing financial administration of the store
- Human Resources – managing all staff queries working with HR
- Stock Control / Warehouse - Stock control, Minimising losses and damages, Investigations, Stock counts, Deliveries, Pastel / CM / Onfleet / and other integrated systems, SOP’s
Reports to: Regional Manager
Minimum skills and job requirements:
Matric & post matric certificate/qualification
At least 3-5 years Sales and Managerial experience mandatory
Proficient in Computer Literacy
Interested candidates can send their CV