|Location||Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa|
Admin & Office
Our Client, a big player within the IT industry offers support services to a numbers of businesses within banking, public and retail space.
They are looking for highly versatile and competent individual to contribute within their customer services department.
Key Performance Areas:
- Determine bill amounts and checking data for accuracy to
issue and send account statements when necessary and create periodic reports for management.
- Being able to pulling the necessary billing reports from CloudHealth and Payer accounts and compiling month end recons whilst creating invoices for customer usage billing.
Funding Applications and Claims
- Generating all customer funding applications and submit them to the correct funding program manager within the agreed upon SLA.
- Ensure the APN opportunities are logged and validated in the APN prior to releasing the funding requests to third parties
- Keep customers up to date with statuses of funding requests submitted.
- Maintain accurate record of all funding requests submitted, processed, received, approved, and claimed for
- Maintaining a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light.
- Demonstrating appropriate sense of urgency for email response and service levels.
- Providing customers with guidance on our month end billing processes
- Maintain vendor relationships by responding quickly and accurately to both internal (company) and external (vendor)questions and requests for information.
- Ensure vendor invoices are correctly billed in a timely manner.
- Managing and resolving invoice discrepancies.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Knowledge of AWS billing and credits practices will be highly advantageous.
- Obtaining AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification within probation – Non negotiable
- 2+ years of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer and data entry skills
- Organizational and mathematical skills
- Finance and / Accounting qualification will
Interested candidates can send their CV