|Location||Durban, Durban, South Africa|
Admin & Office
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Education, and Training , Category: Management ]
Assist the Senior Assistant Registrar in the management of academic affairs.
Key, Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile and maintain a data bank for Internal and External Examiners;
- Process students’ results and graduation lists;
- Provide secretariat services to the school academic committees;
- Assist in the preparation and generation of examination time tables;
- Participate in guiding on gender and quality assurance issues;
- Provide custody of Examination Records;
- Assist to process and issue academic testimonials;
- Maintain electronic and manual records;
- Perform any other related duties assigned by supervisor.
- A Master’s degree in Humanities or Education or Business Administration or Management or Masters of Science degree with a Post Graduate qualification in Management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Humanities or Sciences or Business Administration.
Minimum of (three) 3 years, relevant working experience.
- Computer literacy
- Interpersonal & communication skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Customer care
- Attention to detail
Tenure of Appointment 4 years
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree