|Location||Durban, South Africa|
Accounting & Finance
Support to operationalize the accounting function of the University.
Key, Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the revenue Budget Preparation, monitoring & control;
- Maintain accounting records and reporting;
- Monitor revenue and expenditure performance against budget;
- Reconcile revenue collected to bank account;
- Review accounting systems, identify weaknesses and propose improvements;
- Contribute towards innovations, creativity and fundraising strategy;
- Process payments and perform clerical works as assigned;
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
An Honors degree in Commerce, Business Administration (Finance/Accounting, Finance & Accounting, Finance).
- Must be industrious and self-driven;
- Must be computer literate;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to with stand pressure;
- Able to lead and build teams;
- Financial management and budgeting skills;
Tenure of Appointment 4 years