|Location||Ceres, Ceres, South Africa|
Accounting & Finance
Mactrak (Pty)Ltd currently does asset floor-plan audits for a major South African bank, with more banks in the pipeline.
These Asset Audits consist of:
- an inspector completing an unannounced site audit, mainly to car dealerships (new& used),
- to do several simple physical checks on the list of vehicles financed by our client,
- capture this information on the App and sync (send) through to our clients,
Our unique benefits are that our processes are App and web-based so allows for quicker & more accurate communication, ease of use, accuracy & proof of details, ability to attach
& send evidence, reporting, etc.
One of the major jobs to be done at these initial stages is to find the right quality people to become asset auditors and complete monthly site audits as per client audit guidelines.
Basic information on these audits is:
- Site audits should take 30 – 60 minutes per site once a month (depending on how many vehicles per site), or as the client requests.
- Contract work where R400 – R700 can be made per site, again dependent on how many assets per site, which is paid at the end of each month.
- Great supplementary income to be made over and above someone’s current other income streams.
What is required from the inspectors?:
- Must be honest, reliable, well presented, well-spoken and well educated.
- Absolutely no auditing experience needed, as full training (web-based) and support is provided.
- Reliable transport needed to get you to each site every month.
- Must at least have own recent smartphone or, better still, a tablet as audits are App-based & sometimes photos are required.
- No criminal record and clear credit history
- Expected to successfully complete an on-line auditor’s accreditation course, which incorporates the full training on the why, what, when, who & how of the process (+-3-4 hours once off)
- This person will obviously need to be able to have an hour or 2 per site every month to physically do each required audit (different days each month)
Interested candidates can send their CV