|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Street Address||Cape Town|
Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is currently seeking a talented professional for the role of a Area Change Management Specialist position. Habitat is undergoing a radical change in the way we operate, building a new programmatic identity based on our Theory of Change and greater collaboration as we work towards one integrated Habitat network. The Area Transformation Plan Convener will be responsible for facilitating network engagement in service of Habitat’s global transformation plan including but not limited to changes initiated through Global Impact 2025, Project Unify, and CRM360. The role will serve as the access point to each part of our global network ensuring that Area Office staff and National Organizations alike are informed, engaged and given voice throughout the change process. This role is cross-cutting and requires an individual able to think laterally about how different pieces connect to support an adaptive learning process as we define our new operating model. This is a two-year fixed term position.
This position may be based within the EMEA region, preferably in Europe.
Change Management Planning and Coordination
* Stakeholder identification and management.
* Participate in global change management planning and ongoing monitoring of adoption.
* Promote and facilitate related change management activities.
* Prepare, review and distribute change communications materials.
* Maintain the GI25 website and preparation of related area-level updates for posting.
* Coordinate with internal and network communications team on overall approach and content.
* Coordinate engagement opportunities and logistics arrangements at Area Office and National Organization levels.
* Support the design and facilitation of virtual workshops in service of change initiatives.
* Collect and promote feedback from network membership on progress, direction and content of change projects.
Data Collection and Analysis
* Collect data related to change projects.
* Contribute to the analysis and presentation efforts where appropriate.
* Regular feedback on how efforts related to the transformation plan can improve.
* Drive improvement opportunities to better serve the Area stakeholders.
* Serve as a local ambassador for change, building credibility and legitimacy for the transformation plan at all levels.
* Minimum of 3-5 years experience in MEAL, Org Development, Change Management, Program Operations, Learning or related field.
* Previous experience with Habitat for Humanity International or a member of Habitat’s affiliated network preferred.
* Strong command of English language both written and spoken.
* Willingness to participate in global meetings (most often coordination calls take place between 7-11AM EST).
* Strong operational knowledge of O365 Suite.
* Active support of HFHI Values:
- Humility – We are part of something bigger than ourselves.
- Courage – We do what’s right, even when it is difficult or unpopular.
- Accountability – We take personal responsibility for Habitat’s mission.
- Safeguarding: HFHI requires that all employees take seriously their ethical responsibilities to safeguarding our intended beneficiaries, their communities, and all those with whom we work. Managers at all levels have responsibilities to support and develop systems that create and maintain an environment that prevents harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse, safeguards the rights of beneficiaries and community members (especially children), and promotes the implementation of Habitat for Humanity’s code of conduct..
* Familiarity with systems thinking principles in management.
* Knowledge of change management theories, tools and practices.
* Experience of Organizational design and process improvement.
* People and Organizational Change expertise.
* Excellent stakeholder engagement and communications skills.
How to apply
If you’d like to join the global team and you qualify within the specified job requirements, submit your motivation letter and CV as ONE DOCUMENT in English to Human Resources