|Location||Lydenburg, South Africa|
Admin & Office
Administrators ( Lydenburg)
One of our clients based in Lydenburg ,is looking for an Administrator to join their company for a year.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Matric/ Grade 12
- Certificate in Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 Years’ experience in similar position
- General knowledge on Mining Industries and Principles
- Driver’s License
- Fluent in English (Written and Verbal)
- Advanced Computer skills (MS Office)
- To perform all necessary administration functions in accordance with company policies efficiently, courteously, and timeously
- Adhere to Company standards, policies and procedures as well as customers’ standards at all time
- Integrate quality into the business by ensuring that every supplier contact is a demonstration of absolute dedication towards providing first time ideal solution for the satisfaction of our customer’s immediate and future needs.
- To answer any incoming calls courteously and professionally
- All correspondence as well as the distribution of it should be of high standard, internally and external
- Ensure that there are systems in place so that the administration is kept up to date on a daily basis
- Ensure that all filing is done daily
- Ensure that the security both internally (as in safeguarding of confidential company information) and externally (as in the content of customer relationships and components, products is maintained at the highest levels)
- Assist Management with any ad hoc projects/requests at all times
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness in the workplace
- Maintain records for such a period as required by legislation, while ensuring accessibility and easy reference.
- Assist with maintaining the Administration Department and ensure all matters requiring the Administration Manager’s attention are redirected with discretion and attended to meticulously.
- Provide basic analysis into admin related data and information under the instruction of the Administration Manager
- Ensures the correspondence and Admin Suppliers files and information are kept up to date.
- To type and send documents when required to do so
- Coordinate archiving of records, as appropriate, maintaining accurate records of all archiving done according to ISO Standards.
SOFT SKILLS :
- Ability to work under pressure
- Time Management Skills
- Attention to detail
- Good Team Player
- Customer focused
- Results driven, ambitious, energetic and motivated
- Interpersonal skills
- Personal integrity with functional code of ethics and moral fibre.
- Self-disciplined and systematic
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
Interested candidates can send their CV