|Location||East London, East London, South Africa|
Admin & Office
Individuals are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following post.
Gender: Male or Female
Age Range 24-35
Duties And Responsibilities
- Organizing external visits, meetings and speaking engagements and coordinating the briefing and material and making travel and accommodation arrangements to ensure budget and time management pressures are met.
- Preparing letters, reports, and other documents
- Managing phone calls and emails
- Coordinating departmental reports and documentation for the Board of Trustees meetings and other meetings with outside partners.
- Conducting research as directed
- Providing administrative support in the leadership and management of the organization
Qualifications And Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in social sciences preferably Human Resources, Administration, Political Science, Local Governance, DevelopmentStudies, and Gender Studies.
- At Least one year working experience
- Traceable references
- Zero criminal records