|Location||Mthatha, South Africa|
Admin & Office
Provide administrative and secretarial services to the Unit
Key, Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide secretarial services;
- Receive and attend to all incoming and outgoing mails;
- Receive and answer all telephone calls;
- Maintaining the filing system in the Unit;
- Supervise the cleaning and arrangement of the Centre;
- Provide custody of stationary and office equipment for the office;
- Supervise support staff;
- Perform any other related duties assigned by the Head of the Unit.
Either Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Office Management from a recognized Institution.
Or UNEB Certificate stages 1, 11 &111 or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- Ability to handle clients in a courteous manner;
- A team player with a good interpersonal manner;
- Good communication skills;
- Proficiency in using MS Office with a typing speed of at least 40wpm;
- Time management.
Tenure of Appointment 4 years