|Location||Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa|
Accounting & Finance
Due to growth and expansion the VM Group of Companies seeks the services of a well experienced and qualified Accounts Clerk.
The ideal candidate must have worked for an Accounting firm or similar for a minimum period of 2 years and is required to commence duty as soon as possible
Duties include a variety of general accounting support tasks including,
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting records.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions.
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Reconciliation of VAT and PAYE, EMP recons per statutory requirements
- Competency in Microsoft applications including, Word, Excel and Caseware.
- Candidate must have Pastel Partner working experience
- Organisational, verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Ideally have a degree or diploma in the accounting field
We are an accredited SAIPA training centre and offer SAIPA training and registration of articles for trainees.
Salary is negotiable in line with experience and qualification.
Interested candidates can send their CV