|Location||Durban, South Africa|
Accounting & Finance
|Street Address||Riverhorse Valley|
Our client, a Manufacturer and Marketer of high-end equipment based in Riverhorse Valley seeks to appoint and experienced and suitably qualified Accountant.
The successful incumbent will have a broad range of accounting knowledge and fulfil a leadership role and guide staff.
- Cash book, online banking and petty cash processing and reconciliations
- Accounts payable (local and foreign) processing, reconciliations, and payments
- Key accounts receivable programs: Debit order collections Software subscription (lay-by) Instalment agreement administration and related collections
- Control over time and attendance system
- Certain month-end accounting functions
- Office management and maintenance Job Duties
- Bcom degree
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience
- Sound understanding of the accounting and reconciliation process.
- Attention to detail and a drive to be accurate.
- Self-starter with an unwavering commitment to meet deadlines (Company reports to its US parent two working days after each monthly close)
- Computer literate with strong excel skills
- Sage Evolution – Advantageous
Interested candidates can send their CV