|Location||East London, East London, South Africa|
Accounting & Finance
|Street Address||East London|
This position is accountable for:
- Carrying out budgeting and reporting; financial analysis and forecasting; cost and revenue management; and fixed asset accounting.
- Ensuring accuracy of financial records and compliance with best practice financial management principles and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other related discipline.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ACA, CIMA, ZICA, ACCA.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Financial Management in the Microfinance Institutions or Banks, of which at least 3 years in supervisory position.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree