|Location||Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa|
Accounting & Finance
One of our long-standing clients in the Audit Insurance industry is currently looking for an Accountant Regulatory and Corporate Reporting, based at their offices in Pretoria.
Education and Experience Required:
- 3 Year degree in Accounting i.e. B.Comm Accounting or B.Compt (Accounting) or B.Tech (Administrative Management Financial).
- 3 Years relevant financial experience.
- Previous regulatory reporting, preferably to the FSB.
- 2 Years supervisory experience.
- 1 Year in process flow and operation procedure.
- Regulatory knowledge of the relevant financial legislation (FSB).
- Knowledge of internal reporting standards, especially assets (IFRS) and insurance contracts (IFRS 4).
Interested candidates can send their CV