|Location||Sandton, South Africa|
Accounting & Finance
Switchcom Distribution requires an Account Manager to join their team (Linbro Park)
Switchcom Distribution requires a vibrant, dynamic, and driven account manager to find new business, grow existing client relationships, supervise junior account managers and market our comprehensive product range in the wireless, networking, VoIP, surveillance and
The right person will be well spoken, self-motivated and hungry for growth as opportunities are only limited to what you want to achieve.
Would you like to join a company that provides opportunities for growth, training, and a warm, positive, wholesome environment? If
yes, this is the right position for you
- You will be responsible for creating and implementing a sales strategy that ensures personal sales targets, as well as company targets are achieved, generating sales leads and following up.
- Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, providing solutions as needed, and oversee all
sales activity in your assigned territory.
- Deliver product presentations, advising clients on the best solution for their requirements, compiling quotations and convert to sales.
- Coordinate with other members of the sales team as needed to generate sales and provide excellent customer service.
- Submit reports on your sales activity regularly and maintain clean and updated records for all leads and customers.
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers.
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients (new and existing).
- Effectively negotiate and close deals.
- Have a background in the ICT industry (fibre, CCTV, structured cabling, firewalls, electrical, IT hardware, networking equipment & routers, physical security / biometrics)
- Be well-groomed and presentable
- Be confident in your ability to close deals – with excellent communication skills.
- Be a nice person and have a good sense of humour and upbeat personality, we are nice people and enjoy spending our time with
like-minded people (so a strong team player)
- Ability to work under pressure, have high levels of energy, perseverance, and patience.
- Be fully computer literate.
- Be methodical and meticulous (it wouldn’t be a bad thing to have mild OCD).
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment, the day flies by here.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Fluent in Afrikaans (advantageous)
- Be interested in a career and want to achieve great goals in life.
Interested candidates can send their CV