|Location||Durban, South Africa|
Accounting & Finance
A reputable company within the insurance/ financial services industry requires an Account Manager who will be based in Durban.
- Ensures that best practice scheme administration systems and processes are implemented and effectively managed in support of the company’s strategic direction.
- Assumes overall accountability for providing our business partners with accurate, complete and value adding financial analysis and operational reports.
- Develops and manages mutually beneficial business partner relationships by providing excellent customer experience and account management.
- Ensures compliance to all regulatory requirements, policies, and processes. Scheme Account Management,
- Accountable for the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the Scheme’s operations.
- Responsible for continuous improvement and increasing overall efficiency and effectiveness for the Scheme’s operations through the streamlining and enhancement of existing processes and practices.
- Responsible for effectively collaborating with the policy administration department to ensure deliverables are met. Financial Reporting and Analysis;
- Responsible for aligning the scheme accounting processes to effectively support the scheme operations.
- Accountable for providing our business partners with accurate, complete and value adding financial and operational reports and underwriting deliverables.
- Accountable for ensuring that the delivery of reports are as per agreed SLA’s.
- Responsible for reviewing the scheme financial reports to ensure that they are accurate and complete. Relationship Management;
- Responsible for developing and maintaining productive and positive working relationships with our business partners through understanding, anticipating, and meeting their expectations.
- Responsible for providing excellent service through on-going engagement, responsiveness and diligent resolution of matters raised Leading and Managing People;
- Effectively align to the framework of the Leadership Attributes.
- Consistently exhibit the desired outcomes of Excellence, Relationships, Responsiveness, Accountability and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate and engender a high-performance driven culture of accountability, commitment to delivery and customer service.
- Responsible for ensuring that the department is optimally resourced and assist with the recruitment of employees.
Interested candidates can send their CV