|Location||Kempton Park, Kempton Park, South Africa|
Accounting & Finance
Knowledge Manager, establish and maintain up to date databases that are linked to the global KCOA Information Management system.
• To undertake tasks in a creative, self-driven and innovative fashion.
• Ensure that all activities are implemented in a gender sensitive manner.
Experience in Months: 60
• Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically, highly developed oral and written communications skills and ability to present and defend issues/positions, ability to
inspire and motivate people, experience with relevant software, listening and analytical skills.
• Attention to detail and networking skills.
• Ability to work calmly under pressure.
Bachelor’s degree in Mass communication, information management or any related field. Training in Information
• Maintain an appropriate data and information infrastructure as well as efficient ICT support services for the Program in line with the ICT policies in place.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in communication and information management.